News & Problems
• December 30, 2016: PelicanHPC v4.1 is released with two desktop (xfce and gnome), it is based on Debian 8.6 (Jessie) and live-build 4.x. The deflault login information are (user= user, password= PelicanHPC). For security purpose, please change your password after login.
• Fixes to PelicanHPC v4.0:
• Mounting of PELHOME partion
• SSH problem in PelicanHPC with Xfce desktop
• March 3, 2015: PelicanHPC v4.0 testing is released with two desktop (xfce and gnome), it is based on Debian 8.0 testing (Jessie) and live-build 4.x. This version still under development, when Debian Jessie is released, we will post the final version of PelicanHPC 4.0. There isn't an interactions with user at boot, the deflault login information are (user= user, password= PelicanHPC). For security purpose, please change your password after login to PelicanHPC 4.0 testing.
• February 18, 2015: PelicanHPC v3.1 is released with two desktop (the default xfce and gnome:pelicanhpc-v3.1-xfce.iso and pelicanhpc-v3.1-gnome.iso), it is based on Debian 7.8 (Wheezy) and live-build 3.x. Also, the tutorial is updated.
• November 22, 2014: Problem 1 in PelicanHPC v3.0 is fixed (See below).
• November 3, 2014: Customization web page has been updated.
• Sorry for trouble, we have removed iso files from the normal download page to reduce load, you can download them from mirrors. Additional mirrors are planned and will be available soon.
• We're actively working on PelicanHPC v3.1, which contains fixes for PelicanHPC v3.0, it will be available after releasing stable Debian 8 (Jessie) or February 1, 2015 (which come the first). PelicanHPC v3.1 is based on Debian 7 (Wheezy) using live-build-4.0.2-1. make_pelicanhpc-v3.1 will be available on the normal download page and updated after each new fix, but without pelicanhpc-v3.1.iso
• Also, we're working on the next release, PelicanHPC v4.0, which is based on Debian 8 (Jessie) & live-build 4.x.
• October 30, 2014: PelicanHPC v3.0 is launched. It is based on Debian 7 (Wheezy) and live-build 3.x